Monday, August 20, 2007

I Have Weight Issue

Hi. I'm back from a nice not so long weekend...where have you been? I've been spending some quality time at home, getting all my energy back after a disastrous diarrhea episode and went out to see the new Proton Persona yesterday and pick up my niece, Dewina from a luncheon at Hyatt. Of course, I did browse some of the shoes gallery and liked a few of the designs but decided not to buy because I only have like RM20 in my purse. Ha Ha Ha. Pity me. But, I feel good not buying anything this time because I've spent so much money on shopping last week and few weeks ago so at least I have some money to spare until the next payday.

But, I've marked all the potential shoes that I'm gonna buy next month. One of it is not a shoes but a sandal that I find very comfortable to wear, especially when you go out shopping all day. I have two that I like so I'll have to choose one between Crocodile and Hush Puppies. Trust me, I doesn't look good or pretty at all but it's comfortable and I think that should be the type of sandal a woman wear on a long day out with a best girlfriend.

Oh ya...speaking of BFF, me and my BFF, Ida @ Suzanne is gonna try out the new eyelash extension end of this month. Yeah, we like to look good. Who doesn't. I'll post some pics after we do it later on...I'm even encouraging all the ladies out there to do whatever you can to look good and feel good. Not for the sake of someone else. But, for yourself. because I believe, if you look good, you feel good. Don't you think??

Enough talking, back to work.

I just noticed, this entry in not related to the title. Actually, I wanted to say out loud that I hate that people comments on my weight. I know I'm skinny but guess what? People pay thousands of dollars to look skinny like me. Get it. Some even eat diet pills to be skinny like moi. LOL. So, all you people who tell it to my face that I'm skinny with that judging look, I know deep inside you are jealous.

No comments: