Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's 2008

It's not too late to wish everyone Happy New Year...may all your resolutions for 2007 were achieved or at least some of it were achieved. If not, re-resolution doesn't harm anyone. Right? So, what's your big plan for the year 2008 and what changed so far??

What else is new? Nothing much I guess....I think my life is like a plain boring life..I think I should be more successful than what I am today... but what should I do or what can I do to make this happen?? Maybe I shouldn't feel comfortable working here...look for other jobs? I love this company..I'm even made Director here. I just wish some of the things that happened in life went on a different direction or sometimes I wish I can erase some of the humiliating things that happen in my life. Well, I'd like to change my past if I can....some of it I want to erase from pages in my book of memories. A lot of people say that they don't want to change anything that happen in their life..but are they really telling the truth??



No comments: