Friday, April 11, 2008

Blogger, I'm Back.

It's been quite a while since I last logged in into my Blogger account. But, I've been writing blogs elsewhere..damn...I really need to make up my mind on which blog site is the best and most convenient to me then stick to that for the rest of my life. My thoughts and blogs have been here and there....For Christ's sake...I have blog on Friendster and I totally forgot about my Blogger account existence. The truth is, I forgot my username and password but now that I retrieved it, I think it's only good that I stick to this one from now on before I decide to buy a domain and make the best of it.

The only thing is, what domain name should I buy? It must be something that all people can relate too and something easy to remember. But, if you ask me..if I am a celebrity, I'll just use my name because the name itself is already a brand but me being nobody...my name is NOT interesting at all although Frank Sinatra did make a song entitled "Nancy"..how cool is that??? So, I'll put that on hold first.

Project Paper presentation in UNITAR is coming very very soon and like every other semester before, this is the time where FIT students attack our office to seek for advice and guidance from our very own Mr.David Kok (picture below)
To be honest, some of them looks like they did not do anything at all and hoping for some miracle to happen. I don't know why they don't take this seriously. This determines their future in IT field. If you can't do your final year project, what does that make you? What makes you employable then? But, most of time people opt to other type of jobs, right? Like a degree holder in IT becoming a kindergarten teacher sort of thing. Then again, who am I to judge them? It's their life, they can do what they want but my point here is, why the attitude?

Why put things off and then if you can't complete the project, come up with lame excuses such as:
1. My Laptop/PC kena virus bah, program trus hilang (Dude,this is 2008, we already have handy drive or external HDD now, buat backup la, palui!)
2.Saya practical bah sekarang miss, banyak kerja kami kena suruh, tu yang nda siap tu (Bah, pandai-pandai lah bagi masa,ko juga yang pigi register dua-dua sekali dlm semester yang sama, kenapa tidak fikir dari mula???????? *&*(&(^^&%^%^%$%$#!!!!)

Those two are common excuses la.

Any other creative excuse that has been given to you????

1 comment:

QueenOfSpartan said...

wat do u think of this excuse..
"i've been very busy for this past few weeks nursing my critically-ill grandma".. mcm teda sudah ba org lain yg boleh jaga nenek dia kan.. hmm..