Thursday, May 8, 2008

Headache Alert!!!!

Ouch........sakit tul kepala saya ni.

You see.....I'm in the middle of opening my sister's eBay store. But, problem is.... it's not yet up and running but anyway...I've just started doing it like few hours ago. I created an account on eBay and also PayPal last Monday and then I had to do something then and I forgot to bring the digicam battery to take photos of the items and then came Tuesday...I need to do something else too plus I forgot to bring the transfer cable for my digicam (buduh betul oh!!!!!) and Wednesday came, I'm not in the mood to do it plus I forgot my item description at home (I know...so stupid). Then now, I have everything but the damn PayPal code is nowhere to be seen so to cut a long story short, I cannot list my items into eBay listing as of now (it's 5.09pm). Then some Maybank guy called just now to confirm my credit card transactions so I hope I can get the damn code by today or tomorrow, if not then I'll have to wait until next week to make my store up and running. So, I'll post my eBay store link after all is settled. Some of the items my sis are selling are:

1 comment:

Ida Florida said...

ba jan lupa share link ebay ko ar..:)