Monday, June 23, 2008

DVD Writer, Logitech Keyboard, Lightscribe DVD, Brad Pitt and Me

It's totally out of the norm. I suddenly or accidentally dream of Brad Pitt last nite, totally out of the blue. Didn't see him on E!, nor did I watch any of his movie last night or anything related to him. A very steamy dream some more. Total combination of Dr.McDreamy and Dr.McSteamy. Grey's fans..you know what I meant, kan?

Any hoo... went to Karamunsing just now, supposedly to buy a DVD Burner (for myself, for use at work - totally not waiting for budget from Finance - decided to buy myself, at least it's mine and I can take it home if I want to). End up not buying . I bought a Logitech keyboard...ya, you guessed right, fed up with the provided keyboard at work and also bought a new USB optical mouse the other day, thinking that I spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week at work, I should have the comfort, right?

It's 2.48pm now and I can't wait to get back home, not only it's a Monday fever...I bought new PS2 games The Incredible Hulk, Ultimate Alliance, Juiced 2 and Tekken 5. Can't wait to try it out.

I want to put Brad's pic here but I can't seem to upload it here.Later then. (damn..I suddenly hate Angelina Jolie)

No comments: