Monday, June 30, 2008

A Family Drama


Now I realize that my family is like the kind of Filipino or Mexican drama you watch on TV. A lot of drama, heartbreak, breaking the rules and stuff. I start to believe that those dramas are actually created based on real life stories since I'm in it. I know there's a saying that you should not talk about your family matters in public, it should be kept among yourselves and pretend nothing happen but then again, I think that's hypocrite. My only way of expressing how I feel is by writing it down in a blog, friends will see it, strangers might read about it but who cares, I really don't think what people thinks about me broadcasting it is important right now since the very people involved in bringing too much drama in the family doesn't give a damn of things that happen around them. Thinking that they can do what they want because it's their life but the thing is, it affects other people as well. I know, it's not for people to judge other people for it's in God's hand. Only God can judge people. But acting as if everybody else is a villain is totally uncall for. Acting as if they are the victim and we are just the evil people around them. And, the saddest part of all is my own brother can't even differentiate between Fact and Imagination. Wake up, my dear brother, look at your situation now, from the eyes of the world you're the bad guy here and you don't want to admit it...I think you know it's wrong but simply choose to ignore your judgement and let your heart desire and needs take over your conscience. You may think that's the power of love, but the way I see it, it's the power of lust and desire to prove everybody else is wrong. Maybe, it's time to repent what you did. And, to make it clear, you'll never have my support on this. I don't condone what you do and do not call me for sympathy for you will not get it from me. I use to understand your situation and give you encouragement to settle your problems but the way I see it now, it's getting out of hand and has no ending, you were stuck in a possibly very bad situation with no way out because you choose not to. I wish you well and I pray that someday you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. In the mean time, I hope you're happy with your choice and please do not ever call me again for I hate everything that's going on right now. I don't hate you or both of you, I just hate the situation and the things that has happened.In the mean time, I choose to be invisible from your life.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SEE IN HER ANYWAY?

I know she used to be a hottie, but she is NOT now isn't she??

No comments: