Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Storm in Marvel Ultimate Alliance


Loved this game and giving it 5 stars. Plus, can be played by up to 4 players in PS2. Yesterday, played from 6.00 pm to 10.00pm, itupun belum terasa mau quit lagi but considering that it's working days today, with a heavy heart I stopped, take a hot shower and went to bed and the neighbour is still doing their laundry 11pm last nite. Damn! Dengar2 lagi amoi tu memberus.

More on this game. I'm not really a Marvel's Comic fan because I only know a few characters from Marvel's such as The Fantastic Four, Captain America (I read somewhere that Leonardo DiCaprio will be playing this role in the upcoming movie), Iron Man (ni pun baru2 jak sya tau), Elektra (love Jen Garner in the movie), X-Men, Spiderman, the characters from Sin City and all those villains from F4, Spiderman and Elektra. The new character that I knew from this game is Thor (Brad Pitt in upcoming movie) and Luke Cage and there's few more that was still unlocked in the game cause we only completed 2 missions last nite. And I love using the Susan Storm character (cool power)

For those game lovers, if you haven't tried this yet, hurry grab a pirate copy available at Karamunsing or Centre Point at RM8.90 (mahal bah beli original tu).

Other than that, I tried this game too...okaylah..cuma belum familiar sikit....I'll continue this evening....

No comments: