Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Unnecessary cravings over Nine West heels







UNITAR Kaamatan is finally over. I've put a lot of hard work in chaperoning the Unduk Ngadau Pageant with Ida and it's exhausting but fun at the same time.

So, I took a day off yesterday. It wasn't planned but I woke up late and even though I asked for Doc's permission to came in late and he agreed, I still felt tired and lazy after I woke up at 7.45 am and took my shower so I decided to take a day off and rest. But actually, I did anything but rest, I went to 1 Borneo with Wawan, Amy and Ipik and damn it is HUGE (dah nama pun hypermall kan???) It's something like Midvalley Megamall or Suria KLCC. A lot of designer's boutique there and my eyes were set on a pair of magenta Nine West heels..OMG it's RM339..hmm....kalu ikutkan hati memang saya sudah beli tu (cos it matches my handbag bah...)...but...I decided not to, it's mahal and it's only 9th June....a lot of days to come before the next payday....I guess I'll just wait until other shops there open...so...1 Borneo GUESS boutique.....please have shoes to sell....and if the Nine West heels that I love is still there....I might just close my eyes and buy it. mmm....wonder if Manolo Blahnik is gonna open their stores here soon??? Oh Tuhan.....tidak.....!!!!! Aku miskin.....tapi suka benda2 mahal luar biasa.....bila la mau kaya ni???? Tidak payah la macam si Oprah pun....macam si Musa Aman pun sya bersyukur 100X sudah.

Anyway..... above pics are gambar2 yang sempat ku snap sepanjang perjalanan pulang from 1 Borneo to Kepayan Ridge

No comments: