Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everyone's A Critic

I don't necessarily love watching guys with over-developed muscles in their thongs or undies parading around stage showing off their abs, muscles and so on. But, I kind of make an exception last Saturday and went on with the idea to go and watch the competition. It's Mr.Sabah bla bla bla.

Being a nobody that I am, I had to watch from FAR FAR AWAY...to be exact from 2nd floor. Actually, there weren't too many people near by the stage but there are no seats and it seems stupid standing for long hours just to get a closer look at guys without clothes who are not even Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio. It's not worth it.

What I can't believe the most is, I didn't realize even me who does not necessarily like this 'sport' or show (whatever appropriate) can be a critic too. I mean, I don't understand why I can comment like this:

1. Oh...nda berapa smart tu dia punya muscles, macam belum habis develop ni
2. Ah...kurus pun mau ikut juga kah??
3. Wah...sya rasa tu peserta yang no.3 tu boleh menang...
4. Ah....kenapa pula dia yang menang tu?

Trust me, it was my first time going to such event and am not exposed to Body Building thingy also. How could I possibly know, who will win or who's muscles is not well developed?? I guess that's just human nature, not just me. Criticizing when you don't know exactly what you're talking about.

No comments: