Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sex and The City

Sex and the City. The much talk about movie and TV series everywhere especially on E! and I found some other blogs that I read regularly talks about SATC too... what is so special about SATC? I wonder. And the movie has great reviews too and I want to watch it but it will not do any justice if I don't watch the series first, doesn't it? In order to understand what the movie is all about, you'd have to know what happens in the series, so far I only know the chracter Carrie Bradshaw because she is the most famous of the 4. So....the series itself has 6 seasons so I'm commiting myself to watch all these SATC seasons to enjoy the movie. So. in the mean time, I will not watch the movie and will not even read the synopsis and reviews made so that the surprises and the magic of the show will not be ruined.

No comments: