Monday, August 18, 2008

August Blues

So..this is mid-August and I haven't written any single entry to my blog. It's not that I'm busy at work, work is bearable and sure I have time to write something if I want to. I guess I just don't have the urge to write because there's nothing interesting that happened that I wanna share with people who reads this blog. And, what is a blog without pictures, right? I have thousands of pictures to share but I'm just damn lazy to resize and upload. So, what's the point of a blog entry without a picture, to me it's like you're opening a dictionary. So, maybe I'll post new entry before I got back this evening.

And, on other note, during the sudden electricity loss here at work just now, I decided to plucked all my eyelash extension, it looks horrendous already. Only 2 or 3 left at each side of the eyes and a bit botak here and there. So, I will redo the process this evening at home with Amy and Cynta and I'll post up the pics on how to later. Maybe you are interested to DIY too.

Chow....

No comments: