Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photoshop anyone?

First of all.. Adobe Photoshop (no matter what version it is) is a kick ass software designed and the MOST useful software in photo retouching. There's others like CorelDraw but I prefer Photoshop since I find it easy to use (once you get familiar with all those awesome functions in it). I'm not gonna say a lot ...here, I want to share with you some my Photoshop work that I've done so far... I'm on a beginners level so you can still see some flaw in it. I'm still learning but I think I've learned a lot more than before. Actually, I've done a lot more than this but I don't know where I saved it.


And......here are some of the Company ads that I designed


P/S: This is the most tiring entry I've done so far!!

Oh yea..before I forgot....for those of you who reads this blog and want to get your hands wet on Photoshop, I found a cool website than can help you a lot in getting the best out of Photoshop. Visit this website:

http://tutorialoutpost.com

There are thousand of USEFUL tutorials that you can try out. Things that you need in learning Photoshop are:

1. Adobe Photoshop (preferably CS2 and above) and a computer that can support the application. Must have at least 512MB RAM for CS2
2. Steady Hands (important especially if you are using the brush, polygonal tool, liquify etc etc)
3. Patience (you won't get it right the first time all the time, sometimes you need to redo one thing over and over again to achieve the result that you want - if u are a beginner la)
4. Must not be lazy - if you are lazy and got fed up so easily... how to learn la? Right?

5. TIME - unless you are only adding color effects on your photo, 'Photoshopping' can take a lot of your time.

No comments: