Monday, September 29, 2008

Gloomy Monday

NOTE: I RESTART THE MODEM,ROUTER AND SWITCH JUST NOW. HOPE IT WORKS. AM SO SORRY THAT THE CONNECTION IS REALLY BAD. BUT, WHY DO YOU STILL SAY CELCOM BROADBAND IS SLOW...I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS RAVING ABOUT HOW FAST IT IS.

Raya is coming. The office is so empty. And I'm sleepy to death. Thanks to the outing marathon the whole weekend. I'm not complaining. It was SUPER fun. Honestly, it's the best weekend I've ever have. But, the aftermath is nothing to be happy about.

As of now, I'm sleepy (need more sleep actually), last Saturday morning I experienced a major hang over (blaming it on Margarita shots) and smoking. (I'm not a smoker, it was FUN at that time but believe it, I totally sucks at it, cos according to the professional smokers... I finish a cigarette waaay too fast. It wastes money, but for me buying it in the first place is already wasting money..hmmm.....!!). And we tried the Shisha....and I'm tired of getting laughed at for not blowing enough smoke for extra effect ....

I'm gonna post a long photo-blog entry on my super FUN weekend after I get all the pics and also I'm gonna post a review on some food outlets that we went. But, before it's too late, may I remind all my friends that if you're planning to eat at 1Borneo, DO NOT EAT AT MOM AND SON RECIPES. The food totally sucks there and the service is bad. But, the waitress's outfit is kinda cute though. I know where the influence came from (Britney Spears - Baby One More Time, Catholic school girl outfit).

So, since there's no Internet complains and I'm fed up with SMART today...I think I'll play game or doze off.

Hah...decisions...decisions.....

And...talking about fun....we are going camping this Wednesday!!!!

XOXO

A warm welcome to the new ride in Lidi's Dynasty.....now....let's take it for a spin..shall we?
Since the color is greyish-blackish .. I assume that the ride is MALE.

And..if it transform into human....it will look like this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
STONE COLD

No comments: