Friday, September 12, 2008

Just so you know....

My friends who reads DY's blog...

I did the 9/11 entry before she did hers..anyway she didn't say much la she just put up some pictures and one sentence only but since you guys know that I read her blog, I just don't want you guys to think that I put the entry because she did. NO. Not that my blog banyak reader la but being accused of copying si DY is a total insult cos I don't think she's smart. She just acts she is but she's NOT. The only thing that keeps me coming back to her blog are her pictures and her desperation to prove to everyone that she's a beauty with a brain. So insecure la she, kan? Haha. Ya lah.. doesn't mean you further study in NYU, you so clever mah kan? If my parents got money back then, I'm sure I would be in Yale or UCLA or wherever not in Malaysia la.

2 comments:

Qiuting said...

Hey Sweets, do drop by www.onlinepasarmalam.blogspot.com if you are free ^.^ Thank you!

TEAM B.I.O.N.I.C said...

:) ada plak isu copy2 hehehe