Friday, September 5, 2008

Merdeka Outing

Last Monday me and the girls went out for a window shopping. We visited 2 shopping complexes, Wisma Merdeka and Warisan Square. Window shopping is totally overrated. I curse the movie that made it look fun to do. It's no fun at all. Looking without buying is a complete soul and eye torture. Damn. Here I go again with my dream of becoming Paris Hilton (the rich kid part only, not the talentless, sex tape and Benjy Madden part okay..).

We 'lepak' at Jesselton Point for hours after the frustrating window shopping ... it's really nice there, great view... feels like you are somewhere else not in Malaysia. It looks like somewhere in Greece, I've never been there but I watched the movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Lena's hometown) and the scenery in JP looks exactly like Lena's hometown. I forgot the name of the town.

So.. here goes some pictures, actually there's a lot but I don't have time to adjust the image brightness and stuff ....



The very next day, I successfully harmed my car. My car kissed Anni's gate. Sob. Sob. Don't ask.. look at the picture. Luckily it's not that bad.


And after that sad incident, Anni, Daisy, Wiwin, Wawan and myself went to JP for drinks and dinner:


Last but not least ... who would wear this?


This (platform/wedge/espadrilles ? I don't what type this is) shoe made me a 5' 9" at least.

No comments: