Friday, September 26, 2008

Seducing Mr.Perfect

I was not able to sleep late last night (no thanks to the dozing off on the couch at 6 pm), so I watched The Amazing Race Asia and.....

I HEART TEAM BERNIE & HENRY
I'm rooting for you guys to WIN TAR-Asia

So, after TAR-Asia, I flipped through channels looking for something interesting and I saw a captivating movie title on Astro Kirana. SEDUCING MR.PERFECT. And I read the movie info and thought it's pretty interesting so I tuned in. To my dissapointment, it's a Korean movie. I have had a BAD experience with Korean movies in the past. It annoys the hell out of me.

But, I watched it anyway, since I cannot sleep, I decided to watch that movie that I assume would be boring so that I feel sleepy. It's a chick flick, a romantic comedy sort of movie.

And my verdict is...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HEART THE MOVIE
I can't believe that I actually love love love the movie
and Mr.Robin Heiden is the first Korean guy that I adore mainly because he doesn't look like a sissy and he's not TOO fair of a skin for a guy.


The story is about a clumsy ordinary looking girl, a girl-next-door, a firm believer in true love Kim Min-Joon who works for a hot shot President/CEO (Mr.Robin Heiden). June got dumped three times by her BFs for being TOO nice and clingy and Mr.Robin Heiden helped her to change the way she is in one way or the other and the rest is history. Yadaa yadaa yadaa.

What I love about this movie:

1.Mr.Heiden is so HOT. I've never thought a Korean guy would be this fascinating. I'm gonna google about this guy who plays this character later.
2. June is so funny. I find her clumsiness funny. And the actress really did a good job on this character.
3.The storyline though predictable, it is still very interesting. Because for me, the main thing is to know how they get to the happily ever after. That varies from one movie to another.
4.I can relate to the character, Joon. I think all of us (girls) has a little bit of Joon in ourselves.
5.It made me cry, like PS I Love You made me cry (Thank God I was watching alone)

P/S: Mr.Robin Heiden's real name is Daniel Henney, a Korean-American and he's gonna star in the upcoming X-Men Origins - Wolverine as Agent Zero, will be release in 2009. (Haha, I googled him)

ENJOY THESE PICTURES

From the still pictures I saw on the net, I realized that some scene has been cut off. Damn LPF.

No comments: