Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sudarmono...I miss you like crazy

Sudarmono ..... I've been wanting to see him since days ago. He is the only one who can save my world. I need him badly, no one can imagine how much I need him now. Sigh. I called him just now and he told me that he's in Tawau and he'll only be able to see me on Friday. My heart ache. I've been waiting for him since last week. And I've come to the point where I cannot wait anymore. I'm so fucking desperate. I know. But, he is the only who can save my day. I need him like I need my Charles & Keith shoes (uncomfortable but gorgeous) .... How can I ever live thinking that you are not around to be here for me....

You might be surprised or you've already see where this is going .... Sudarmono is so damn special for me because

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's the ONLY fucking SMART engineer in Sabah region. Of course I need him DESPERATELY to fix my broadband Internet!!!! Sudarmono! You better get you ass here SOON.

1 comment:

Ida Florida said...

Sudarmono??? mcm nama pelakon aruna jer!! hehehe..