Friday, October 10, 2008

OMG.... I'm so honoured I could cry

I checked my MySpace account just now and I see there's a new friend request. So I checked out who wanted to be my friend la .... btw, I normally just add whoever in MySpace without filtering or checking their profile first. Malas bah ... but this one is different. I was shocked like.......

THIS COULDN'T BE REAL?? RIGHT????

CHRISTINA MILIAN WANTS TO ADD ME AS FRIEND!!!!!!!

Don't believe me? See for yourself la ....


See ... I'm not dreaming ... Oh My God Christina, I'm so happy that you want to be my friend. For those of you who don't know who this Christina chick is, her hit single years ago is AM to PM.
So I immediately add her with a smile still on my face.

And then you think... "So stupid la you, she's promoting a new single mah..of course she or her staff added everyone on MySpace so that you listen to her new single, waaa.... so naive kah you".

LOL

Well, I know lah bah .... that's automatically generated, it's not like Christina really did add me herself. I'm just being perasan bah .... why.... cannot meh ?????



No comments: