Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sleepy and desperate

It's 10.36pm.

Tonight, thanks to Wawan for lending me his Celcom3G, I have Internet at home.

I'm sleepy because I have not been able to sleep early for the past few weeks. My life after 5 is pretty much hectic, thankfully I can be a sloth at work, not being lazy la but my job does not require me to be mobile or on the go all the time.

Tonight, I have to finish doing an assignment because it must be submitted to the center by tomorrow. I thought it was due 27th. Anyhow, I'm stealing time in between to update my blog to avoid being bored and ending up not finishing what I'm suppose to do.

Nothing much to say actually. Mind block. Unless you want to talk about Public Relation. And, it's been the talk of the workplace that we might not be getting bonus this year despite the memo written by boss. Which I hope is not true. Who doesn't want bonus, right? But, if that's the case, I'm not in a position to say anything, to protest or to gossip about it. Even if I can, I won't. So you people who wants to gossip or already gossiping, better stop. It's better that you pray to God that things will be okay and we will get the bonus by end of this year than spending your time procrastinating (OMG... this is the first time I use this word in my blog) at work to show protest and wasting time gossiping. That will not help us.

My suggestion is .. if you are a Christian this is a powerful prayer that you can pray every night for 9 times a night for 9 consecutive nights.

PRAYER TO ST.JUDE

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus
be adored, glorified and praised
throughout the world
Now and Forever.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us
St.Jude, hope of the hopeless, pray for us

(state what you are wishing for and your prayer will be answered)

*Jangan lah bah minta yang over-over. For example,minta menang jackpot kah, minta lenyap hutang ka... etc etc etc..although I'm tempted to do just that.Damn*

There are also many other versions of Prayer to St.Jude. St. Jude is the Patron of Hopeless and Desperate Cases.


No comments: