Monday, November 24, 2008

Picking Up Where We Left Off

UPDATE: GIRLS NIGHT OUT 3.0 IS POSTPONED. SAD BUT TRUE.

Wow. I am so damn proud of that title. Feel so creative. LOL.

However,though, this entry has NOTHING to do with the title. I know, I know. Feels cheated huh. I'm sorry, but of late I have no interesting stuff to blog about. Well, that's not true. I do have a lot of stuff to talk about including this one advert that I need to write about. Plus, it was my bestfriend's wedding last week. So, of course I have lots of stuff to write about and I have all the pictures with me but I kinda have an idea on how to present it in my blog so I'm gonna fine tune this entry and make it the bestest entry, tribute to my 10 years friendship with Ida.

So....wait and see, a lot of updates this week (Maybe). If I don't get so carried away with other stuff. Ahaks.

But, I'm so bumped that I did not see the girls this weekend. I'm so used to spend time with them on weekends.

But....

HURRAH!!!
It's gonna be a weekend to remember this week.
Ladies (let's go!) Soldiers (let's go!) Dolls (Lets'go!)
Put your dancing shoes on, we're gonna rock this town!!!


No comments: