Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feels Like Posting

I love this picture of Genesis playing dead, it was taken few months back at Lampaki, Penampang.



And I love this picture too, us trying hard to get a beautiful jumping pose picture but to no success. I think I look like retard here and so is the others, whatever made Tyra Banks think it's possible to look super chioness while jumping cute cutesy with face still looking gorgeous.


Maybe it's possible. But after a thousand shots. Normal scenario are jumping pose looks okay but face looks horrible or face looks cute but ugly jump pose. We did this again during our recent outing at Tanjung Aru beach but I haven't had the pictures from CyntaCinta. So, Cynta baby, if you are reading this, please come over see me soon, I actually have a story for you. Super Hot one.

UPDATE: I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT. I ALREADY CALLED MY NIECE CYNTA AND SPILLED THE BEAN. AT LEAST HALF OF IT. LOL. AND YES .. WE ALL ARE FREAKINGLY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER FEELS WEIRD NOT TO SMS/CALL/YM/COMMENT IN BLOG/MMS IN REGULAR BASIS.

No comments: