Monday, January 5, 2009

Nothing Left To Do But Face The Music

Happy New Year 2009

I know it's a bit overdue, it's been new year since 5 days ago but I was on a no Internet and switch off hand phone mode for a few days prior to new year explaining the late entry.

Plus, I'm in a snooze mode and thinking of getting my ass off to work really turns me down. It's not that I hate my job, I love what I do but the holiday mode is still active (and still is right up this moment).

So, here's a lazy entry just to update and wish all of you happy new year and I know it's cheesy but any new year resolution this year? And what about last year's resolution? Did you achieve or did any at all? As for me, I don't think I have had any new year resolution my whole life. For me, you don't have to wait for a new year to get something done. If you really wanna do it, you can just go ahead with it, right? I guess it's just a tradition to some people so here goes...

My first resolution ever is..
TO GO TO BANDUNG FOR A ULTIMATE SHOPPING SPREE SOME TIME THIS YEAR

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Come to think of it, is that really a resolution? Or what is the definition of a New Year's Resolution? What can you defined as it? Or it's simply everything that you wish you want to do.

How about this.. for the year 2009, I decided... I want to be Britney Spears by hook or by crook.. does that count? Or other fantasies like I want to date Adam Sandler/Matt Czuchry/George Clooney/ or a new year resolution has to be real??

Anyway, enough ramblings about that ....



Few years ago, I think it's around 2007, I posted in my Friendster page that I am so in love with this shoes from ASOS.Com but to my disappointment, they do not ship to Malaysia so I was left with admiring the shoes from a far but dissapointed no more, I finally found a substitute for that long admired shoes at Lea Centre during Christmas shopping last year to make things look like a miracle it's MORE than half the price of the shoes from ASOS (it was GBP30, around RM180) and the shoes from LEA Centre (of course not a branded shoes lar) is only around RM89.90, normal price range of ladies shoes. It's not exactly identical but still, it's an indescribable HAPPINESS.

So here's the shoes from LEA Centre, City Mall, Kota Kinabalu

And this is the shoes on my WISH LIST years back.
For shoes lovers, click the Fuschia Carvela Bow Back Platform Peep Toe Shoes to be redirected to ASOS for more shoes admiration.

Photo courtesy of ASOS.

No comments: