Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Mardi Gras

Something that I found out just recently.

1.Mardi Gras is a French term which literally means Fat Tuesday or it's a carnival period before Ash Wednesday

2.Hump Day is not like what I think it is. I'm not being dirty minded and all, at first I though it has to do with sex but to my embarassment, it's not. So, it basically means the middle of the week, so Wednesday is a hump day.

3. On other note, Mardi Gras is also a festivity or carnival, a party celebrated in New Orleans, Louisiana brought by the French settler. Something like you give girls beads and they show their boobies (I don't know if it's true) and there's lots and lots of costume, floats and parade.

4. The real Christmas date is not December 25th, but January 6th - gotta Google more on this matter.

5. Being the ignorant that I am, I just recently know that the Sin Cities (not Las Vegas okay..) are Sodom and Gommorah.

MORAL OF THE STORY: I need to read more and less cam-whore.

So, in the spirit of Mardi Gras here's a foodlog entry...



Moi ... thinking of all those yummylicious food above

On a regular outing activity with the babes

No comments: