Sunday, March 15, 2009

Denile Is Not Just A River in Egypt

Sunday Morning rain is falling.

I know I know.I should be working on mastering Dreamweaver right now. Keep reminding meself of that dreadful thing that I need to do.

Now that I'm done with my printing duty, I have a little bit of time to update me blog that I haven't updated for a few days, it's middle of the month now and I only have three entries so far and I have tags that supposedly need to be done. But, I'll get to that later. I actually have few things to write about, few things to review and last Friday I went to Suria FM, The Beginning 2009 Concert managed by D'Angels Music and Education Center, sponsored by my brother Richard. Thank you very very much. But, why do we have to seat VERY VERY FAR AWAY from the stage I don't know why.

09th March was my daddy's third anniversary (death). But, not everyone can make it to go back home plus my brother Rich was involved in an accident on the way back to Tambunan 09 March, 28km from Tambunan. No one died or seriously injured but couldn't say the same thing about the Ninja though. Probably takes RM10k to repair the damage, so they say. Head on collision. Thank God everyone is okay, including the driver and passenger of the Invader that hit my brother's car.

There's a new band in Shenanigan's, Musica. The two girls are HOT HOT and they have GORGEOUS SHOES!!!!! I want it!!!! But, I still love and miss the band N'Twine very damn much. So, I kinda regret that I didn't go to Sheni's often when they were performing!!!

And honestly, to tell you the truth, Sunday clubbing is a little bit lame. Not only people are so damn shy to go dance on the dance floor, there's also a lot of uncles and aunties there. But, I guess all the young people hang out in BarSu or Club De'Venice now. So, me and the girls are gonna check out those new places REAL SOON and blog about it.

Enjoy the pics...

13 comments:

cloudz said...

gorgeous.. are you sino-kadazan?

GlamX said...

hi cloudz...no, I'm Dusun.

SuicideCandy said...

WE ARE DUSUN!!!!

cloudz said...

wow.. i've been there to sabah.. and honestly sabahan rocks...

Dusun is gorgeous.. phew.. btw, thx 4 following.. appreciate it..

SuicideCandy said...

YA MIMANG!!! KAMI URANG MIMANG ROCKS!!!

GlamX said...

hey cloudz...you should visit here again some time...will ya?

cloudz said...

of course i'll be there soon.. I have lots of cliquez there since i have history studying in Labuan Matriculation..

As for you, i hope you will plan for a visit to my hometown as well.. Kuching to exact.. You want to know more about kuching, then just read stuffs from my blog.. haha..

btw, i can speak in Sabahan accent.. yeah.. haha..

ReaganRayMunang said...

LOL..Atukoi! OMG..girls..wild juga kamurang..LOL LOL..mmm..:)

GlamX said...

hey cloudz, i studied in kuching from 1998 - 2003 ;)

GlamX said...

Bah Reagan.. bila kita mau pigi cucuk bintang ni???

ReaganRayMunang said...

Cucuk bintang? Meaning you..jd socialite? Dui..bila2 pun leh..:) Atukoi! ba..kan ada event 28 ni..mau masuk breeze magazine jg ba kan..but i totally mad with my sayang can't come with me..busy study.

GlamX said...

Yes bebe...apa lagi....saturday night fever kita ...c

ReaganRayMunang said...

LOL..:) saturday ni? umm..tgk dulu..next week maybe yes..ba kan ada event..bergaya brabis kita ya!!