Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Laziest Month

It's official... this is gotta be my laziest month ever.

Not only the Internet problem at work tak habis-habis, it came to the point where there's NOTHING we can do to solve the problem. Even Celcom Broadband is reported as slow, now just for laughs, we applied three streamyx line, not sure how that will help the current predicament but let's hope it does some miracle but I'm pretty skeptical about it. Why, because we've been there DONE that and it did not solve the problem, so, here's hoping it will at least solve some of the problem before we move to the new building.

Surprisingly, my blog is also not frequently updated like previous months, I have pictures to share and stories to tell but I'm just damn lazy to do a write up, here's another hope of becoming more active blog writing next month.

So, I showered, washed my hair and now sitting in my air-conditioned room , la la la. It's so cosy and comfy in here but hell, my living room feels like sauna room, so warm, makes me tempted to buy another TV to put in the room and just lay in bed watch TV. Speaking of TV, earlier this morning, I watched Hitz.TV and saw this Katy Perry's video clip for Thinking Of You. Personally, I am not a fan of that song, it's not bad but I don't really like it to the point where I want to repeat that song OVER AND OVER AGAIN in my Winamp Playlist like some people. I think the video clip rocks!!!!! I love the story line of the video and it made me think of someone. Huahua. To closest relatives, look for the lyrics and you will know what I'm talking about.

It is so stupid that I can't log in to Yahoo Messenger using this Celcom fucking Broadband. This business plan is suppose to be laju-er than EDGE kan but why the hell it is easier to log in to Yahoo Messenger with it??? Kimakness la .... pardon my French ladies and gentlemen, don't worry I don't overuse those cursing words bah

I took some pics with my webcam earlier this morning..yes...ladies and gentlemen, I finally own an extremely awesome cheap laptop not exceeding RM2000, but it is THAT amazing. For this range of price, you couldn't ask for more.... and let me rub it to your face .... my RAM is 3GB and my graphic card is ATI RADEON HD 3200 Graphics with 1.5 GB memory, plus it runs Windows Vista Ultimate smoothly. Woo Hoo!!! Gaming laptop man...... now's where's that Left 4 Dead
installer????

Acting chio 1
Acting chio 2

Acting chio lagi...
And...behold.....my cutest pictures EVER!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nah...Ambik ko!!!

No comments: