Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Disturbia ....

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I've never ever been TOO sick the whole 28 years of my life. I think my illness this time is the WORST that I've experienced. I couldn't get up for 3 consecutive days, my head feels like spinning when I had to get up for toilet and shower time (don't think I skip mandi even if I'm sick ah...) and to make matters worst is I have this severe chest pain when I breathe, move and even cough so I have to control my coughing, movement and breathing so that it wouldn't hurt so bad. I even cried a cry of pain whenever I need to cough because of itchy throat or when I try to change my sleep position because after a while you feel like changing your sleep positon, right?

Sunday evening to went to Permai Polyclinic for meds and they gave me meds for fever, antibiotic and some coughy syrup but the doctor did also mention that I might have lung infection.

After taking the meds, my fever broke down, I think it was 110 degree Fahrenheit when I went to see the doctor and now the fever broke down but I'm still feeling light headed as of now and I'm almost done taking my meds. One thing that I forgot to mention to my doctor is that my sputum has a rusty color, thick and looks like it has blood specks. So, I'm going to QEH this evening for further check-up because I'm afraid that it might be pneumonia or any other diseases that could risk my life if not treated at an early stage, (which I hope not).

*DON'T CONFUSE IT WITH SWINE FLU .. BELUM SAMPAI MALAYSIA TU*

2 comments:

CHISUKI HANA said...

WOW!!! rambut anda sanagat lawa....

SuicideCandy said...

so camana la?... ok ka?