Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I love this hair style...


check out moi hair...i'm so loving it!!! LOL. It took me around 30 minutes to do this, I wanted to have this kind of hair style for so long but I'm afraid that those stupid people at saloon will do it wrong and it will end up looking like a poodle or worst aunties punya perm. flashback to Daisy's perm do when she went Karamunsing. Ouch. Bidanya time baru siap. Her dad even said, she looked like her Nenek Sungoi. Imagine that!!!!! That's real hair tau ..no extension... though I want to try it by end of this year .... let's see how it looks okay??

Point to ponder: We Asian should be proud of our late-aging process. I don't know if it is by our ethnicity or by the place we live in or by skin care product doings, it seems like we age quite slow, which is a very good thing. I'm not trying to naik bakul angkat sendiri here but my overseas friends (US and Europe friends mainly, male and females) think that I'm 21 or the highest age guess is 25. And for real, I'm 28, God I feel old just by saying that. Kimak!!! I wish my age stays 25 till the day I die.... Oh tidak.... I having that Fran Fine syndrome...

But I think it's true that people at the other side of the world age fast. Look at Jordin Sparks, she's 19 but looks like 25. Hah.

7 comments:

Sotchai said...

OMG!! I so love that hairstyle too!! :D lawa oohh~~

-suzai

ReaganRayMunang said...

My Angel!!
Darl..punya lawa rambut ko..buy curler tongs ba..yg besar sikit size curl dia,cantik tu ala2 mcm JLo curl hair..ohh ya..talkin' bout hair..kita p buat hair style baru at my fren salon..his name Wedie tp everyone call dia DD..he's one KK top stylist :)

GlamX said...

Thanks suzai...Darl, bah...mana mo beli thongs yang besar sikit tu? kita pi cari nanti ah...okay..nanti kita pi your friend punya saloon...i want to change my hair color also, suppose to be blonde but now jadi red head plak..ahaks...

ReaganRayMunang said...

Umm..i saw some at Watson pun ada..:) ya..me too :) maybe time mau dkt2 christmas la..hoho..kc tayang image br..sy tgh dlm diet plan ba ni..tu la senyap2 ja..jarang jln..hoho..shhh..jgn bgtau c cynta ahhh..heheh

cloudz said...

i love it too... elegance..

cloudz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SuicideCandy said...

alala... tapi kedapatan suda ma. LOL... SY PUN MAW!!!! hairstyle g2...