Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For dearest Dirty Isabella





I saw this in Erik Gardner's FaceBook profile and think it is cool. Dirty Isabella has been asking me whether or not she's a snob ... so dearest Dirty Isabella, here's the answer ... LOL ... so, snob is not such a bad thing. Or.. is this an acronym to some organization? LOL .. I have no idea, but looking at the facial expression of Mr.President, I think it really meant SNOB as SNOB. Don't you think?? So, snob is not such a bad thing after all.... Kuakuakua....

Jangan marah bah you people, I'm mad bored so I don't know what I write... and I just fake my whole info when chatting with someone earlier ... and my BFF said "Bodoh...hodoh juga info ko tu!!" LMAO.

3 comments:

Erik Gardner said...

Haha cool!

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... I agree in every way!

Anonymous said...

haha..