Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inspired By .... Misa Campo

So, last May, we were surfing the net and stumbled upon this hottie named Misa Campo and I immediately felt that "I kissed a girl, I liked it" moment just seeing her photos and inspired to take pictures just like hers, so me being me, I like to do things ALL OUT to get the desired result. I dragged my niece, Jacynta into doing it or maybe she dragged me. I don't know. You see, great minds think alike! So, we chose mom's place to do the photoshoot, cos there's a BIG room there that we can actually turn into a unprofessional studio for that particular craziness and saved pictures of Misa Campo for reference. So, to cut a long story short, we did that photoshoot but I'm sorry people, those pictures WILL NOT be posted here or anywhere else for that matter. You have to be VERY LUCKY and EXTRA HOT to have the chance to see it. So, here's a non-racy one that is blog-friendly and user-friendly.

The Inspiration.......


My version

Okay, doesn't really look like the inspiration... can't really see my face but I think it's not bad at all. Good for a first attempt. And thank you Jacynta for this photo. XoXo.

6 comments:

SuicideCandy said...

aku suka...

Endun said...

Good Job Dear!!

Misa said...

Hey guys, if you like Misa Campo, check out www.misacampo.org! There are thousands of pics!

Anonymous said...

Thanks For blog with beneficial informations.

Anonymous said...

just be original..

Nancy said...

Hi yeah...true..its good to be original but it doesnt hurt to dream sometimes. Makes life more interesting. Cheers! x