Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello September

I must admit, I am a lot more happier in my life right now than I have ever been before. People around especially those who are close notice the difference I guess. And, I think the recent changes in my life are somewhat positive, something that I should be thankful and grateful for. 

Never in my life that I imagine I will go through a heartbreaking process, but, I did and I’m glad I got over it. It’s in the pass. I am much more happier than ever before. I must say, my life have turned upside down and all to the better. So, yeah, I’m awesomely happy. It’s true when they say, when one door closes another one opens. And I don’t care if it’s not happily ever after, as long as I’m happy now.  That’s more important.

And I’m lucky to meet new people along the way. People who opens doors to thousands of  opportunities for me to reach for the star. To believe in myself, to go get what I want and do things that make me happy because I deserve it and to not care what people think because the most important thing is you know what you’re doing.

To the people who cares for me, I don’t know what to do without the love and support from all of you. I appreciate the concerns and advices given thru it all and I promise to be someone who I want to be, not someone that other people expect me to be.

I know this is a mediocre update but yeah, I’m happy , as happy as I can be.

2 comments:

Jacko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby RD said...

Wow.. AWESOME, i love the way u wrote things in here, and all the photos was great and truly amazing,.. cheer up owez and have fun for whatever u're doing yea... BTW can i just call u sis.. hehehe ♪♫*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥