Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who’s That Girl??

Okay, this is a very quick entry. I saw a photo of yours truly in one of my friend’s Flickr and OMFG I look so kimak ugly like the is no ugly person in the world than me. But, still, I am not ashamed to show you the picture here. It’s a 2004 picture and at that time I must admit, I thought I looked really HOT like that. LMAO. Get the vomit bucket now!!! You gonna need it.

 

BEHOLD!!!!!! THE 2004 VERSION OF NANCY ANTHONY

96195177_b0eae2f9e6 copyI BET YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEND FRIEND REQUEST TO THIS FACE IF YOU DON’T KNOW ME PERSONALLY!!?

Oh well, that’s 5 years ago, you know how I look like now, don’t you? I know I look a bit different now, some might think it’s heavy makeup and some might think its cosmetic surgery. LOL. If only!!

Recent without makeup pic:

Image7618 

What look different than 2004 pic is that, one, I have contact lens on and secondly, my eyebrows are bigger. I should’ve go for a bigger eyebrows since before!!! Look at the brows on previous pics, sudahlah uneven, kecil lagi! Tu bah yang bikin bida tu!!!!

And…here’s a picture with makeup, though you’ve seen this kind of pictures of me many times, I still want to post… HA HA HA!

   

Errr….unrelated to this post of me looking so freaking asi before.. I want to share some photos that we took during our recent photoshoot with Mr.Gogds

SO HERE’S MY THEORY:

If you want to look chio, do this:

1. Dye your hair to a lighter shade
2. Learn how to use colored lenses or even the black ones looks good too!
3. Learn basic make ups, there are lots of videos on YouTube teaching you just how!!
4. make sure you eyebrows are not too thin!!

So, rather than wasting your time criticizing about other people’s passion and interests to look good, I suggest you do these, it’s for your own good! LOL.

Ciao for now,
Ciean

9 comments:

SuicideCandy said...

I 2nd ur opinion. Tho was wondering why on earth some believe in natural beauty, when in fact there's no such thing as natural beauty. LMAO...

Nancy said...

Haha....yeah...we live once, we are only young once..so do whatever we want and be happy with it. If you choose to be freaking asi your whole life, fine, your choice but simply dont criticize.

Nic said...

are you for real? its doesn't look like the same person ba! whatever you did must be good!

Hey i'm new in KK, I'm lookin for a gang to hang out with.

nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic said...

are you for real? its doesn't look like the same person ba! whatever you did must be good!

Hey i'm new in KK, I'm lookin for kawan kawan to hang out with. let me know if you guys want to hang out.

nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nick said...

oops sorry must b some error on my pc.

Gallivanter said...

True, the choice is yours to make. :-)

Nancy said...

Agree Gallivanter!! The choice is ours to make. ;) Thanks for stopping by.