Friday, October 23, 2009

I can’t do this

So, I’ve been to a few fun photo shoot and the recent photoshoot was an indoor photo shoot at International Imperial Hotel with amateur photographer John Tendahal.

 

The theme was sexy and sultry and I am NOT one with these expressions, the more I try to look sultry and sexy the more retarded I look. I wish I have a proof picture to show you. Sultry looks are supposed to be like this:

 

  

Curse you Adriana Lima!! LOL (Btw, I’m aiming for her hairstyle and hair color and maybe her tanned skin as my 2010 look and for my upcoming adventure – uber excited about that, and where can I get those lens??)

 

Trust me, I am NOWHERE near this expression, when I took a peek at the photog’s camera, I was GROSSED out looking at my own pose.

Anyways, I can’t wait to see the outcome!!

 

I am more to bubbly and happy look rather than seductive, sexy and sultry. That mood only exists in me when I’m OFF camera, if you know what I mean. LMAO.

DSC00207 If Halloween is celebrated, I would go with this costume, The Sexy Sailor!!

No comments: