Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MY LAZY TUESDAY AFTERNOON

go_girl

Remember my last photo shoot, the sexy/sultry theme (a theme that I’m not good at!!) with photographer John Tendahal? 

If you follow this blog, I think you will remember.

Well, this is my attempt of being sexy and sultry. I know its nothing near that, cos I suck at looking sexy and sultry on demand. Haha.

What do you think?

I like this picture but this is not from the photographer, this is a self snap photo.

I have not seen any pictures from that photo shoot session yet.

We did take a peek or two in between poses but have not seen the final outcome yet.

And yes, this photo is airbrushed. I don’t feel like going out for lunch so I decided to try out this tutorial here.

I did my own makeup with the help of makeup guru, Michelle Phan tutorial video here

The makeup does not look identical as what she did, but I think it looks good nevertheless.

2 comments:

Rungitom said...

Great details on the nose so to speak, not to mention the links you gave. Now I have new skills to brush up on photoshop

Chuck Say So said...

omg..!! u r dem hot..!! adoring tht pic up there..