Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crappy Photoshop Work

I didn’t have much to work on yesterday so I decided to ‘play’ with my Adobe Photoshop. To my disappointment,  it keep crashing so I was unable to save my work and have to redo the thing over and over and at last I gave up, so I snapped a photo of the incomplete work. Still looking like a weirdo (like I say, its a halfway work). Trying to fix the laptop problem now. Sigh. I loathe this computer fixing stuff.

Photoshop can be fun and a good way to ‘waste’ your time, but it’s not a waste of time me thinks (^_^) , you actually learn something. This is my Photoshop bible: Tutorial Outpost 

Here’s the photos:

Image8591 Image8592

My original pic:

6720_97885403350_529273350_1877692_6143143_n

The celebrity pic:

1 jess normal_arenashoot7

The crappy unfinished weirdo Photoshop work:

Image

Lawaknya……

7 comments:

Rungitom said...

Well, you can fix the head alignment to the pic which you used to shoop, nudge here and nudge there. Or get another suitable picture. :)

Nancy said...

i know...problem is with my photoshop/laptop..takes a while to move here and there and make any changes. dont worry, my PS skill is awesome.

Rungitom said...

I see, shoop program takes a huge load of memory to run smoothly.

Endun said...

ok bah itu..tak lawak pun!:)

Nancy said...

its not hardware related. PS corrupted,need reinstallation. Anyways ok now.

Rungitom said...

ok..my bad for talking too much crap

Jingkung said...

woo ko mo jadi witch kaini .. hehe