Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sigh…

Its so nice to have a long weekend due to CNY happens to be on the weekend so, we have two days public holiday, Monday and Tuesday. Happy CNY and Happy Valentine’s Day people. I am not one who celebrate the second holiday mentioned.

I have Staff Performance Evaluation/ Review to do when I get back to work on Wednesday. One of the IT technician are gonna get reviewed and salary increment will be order so YAY for him!!!

Oh, I am also determined to get the MCSE by this year. Been wanting to do that for ages, now the opportunity arises  so it’s about time I get right to it. After that, CCNA I’m on my way!!!  I know it’s going to be tough, 3 classes per week, 3 hours per session but I AM READY!

Also hoping that all my IT training proposals will be approved by the good people of Land and Survey Department. And…mostly I can’t wait for my holiday trip to Thailand (probably end of March – early April) with JW. 

Birthday is coming tho…hmmm…wonder what the theme will be?? I’ll have to think about that!

No comments: