Monday, March 1, 2010

Dilemma…

“No matter what I do, all I think about is you, eventho I’m with my boo, you know I’m crazy over you” – Kelly Rowland

Ahem. 

I’m supposed to blog about my recent super amazing belated birthday celebration down at BED Bar with nieces, close friends and new friends (my theme was alter ego) but I am super excited to share about this dilemma that I am having right now.

Yes. I am in a HUGE dilemma. But, relax, it’s nothing to do with guys, love, relationship, things like that. Quite the opposite actually. I am in a dilemma to pick 3 items that I want for a gift, it’s not BIRTHDAY gifts, speaking of Birthday and Valentine’s gift, the florist have not sent me those two bouquets of flowers that I should’ve received by now (by right, it’s suppose to be drying and dead in my flat as of now but NO, no sign of flower bouquets coming this way anytime).  FYI, JW was already charged in his Paypal account.

Now, let’s talk about my dilemma, I am suppose to pick any one item that I like thru three different online stores, I can reveal two of them but the other one should be kept secret. If you are so curious, I guess you can ask me privately tapi ..cis..busy body juga. 

 

1. STRAWBERRYNET.COM (I can pick any one item that I want, actually not exactly ONLY one item but I’d like to just get ONE and not being greedy, in spirit of NOT being a gold digger you know).

Anyways, my eyes are set on these finely packaged fragrances – can’t decide which one!

 

2. ODGirl – Party dresses are so chio here!! (Help me pick please!!!)

So…this is the dilemma, have to make decision by tonight. *Sigh* Can’t I just have it all??!!

 

24153_341170723656_567683656_3596964_8340618_n

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO MADE THE BIRTHDAY FESTIVITIES SO MUCH FUN!!!!
MWAH!! X
(more pictures soon!)

4 comments:

pixie alex said...

very nice writing babe

Nancy said...

Thanks Miss Pixie, xoxo

Jingkung said...

ini plak dilema ko .. pandai la ko ni buat prank hehe :p

Jingkung said...

ini plak dilema ko .. pandai la ko ni buat prank hehe :p