Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shoegasms

I am a SHOES addict. That is however incorrect. The correct term would be a FOOT WEAR addict! I can smell gorgeous foot wears from miles away! I do not have the ability to resist the urge to buy foot wear EVERY month. Doesn’t matter if it’s slippers. sandals, flats, wedges, killer stilettos, boots, you name it. I am always gonna buy something for my feet.

 

As of now, I think I have over 100 pairs of shoes, and you might think that I have forgotten some of them. You are wrong! I never forget a foot wear that I bought. EVER. So, better think twice before stealing them. LOL.

 

I’d like to post up a photo of my shoes but sadly, 60% of my foot wear collection is still at C’s place and I am gonna arranged a pick up of those babies very soon. Since I’ve moved to a bigger bedroom, I have enough space for all of them! Yay! Welcome home darlings….

 

And, I am still waiting for a Prince Charming to buy me these for whatever occasions. Or maybe soon, I will be able to afford it myself!

 

kasut1

kasut2Anyways, nothing interesting about this entry. I’m just talking cock. I only posted this because I want to share these two photos of very gorgeous stilettos. Ahem, it’s Jimmy Choo so , chances are, I can’t afford it. Yet. 

3 comments:

Jessica Lyne Andrew said...

I saw the shoes in the first picture selling at a blogshop but I forgot the name (it's either yunique paradise or The shoes closet) but i doubt it's jimmy choo coz the price is around 180-200, yg inspired version la tu ;)

Nancy said...

Inspired version pun jadi lah! hahaha..thanks Jess...nanti sya google tu blogshops. Hugs.

Shopperclue said...

Day by day online fashion trend popular at in India.your post on stylish and fashionable products to this.so i like your nice post.now we are sharing upcoming online grwoing company in india. shopperclue is providing all products with a offers.

online buy foot wear | online by fashion shoes