Sunday, March 21, 2010

These Foolish Feelings

I’m in the mood for Kylie. I know of late my entries are shitty entries. And trust me I’ve been wanting to write something intelligent, fun and something educational but I can’t be bothered because I have other stuff occupying my mind.

1. Hopefully a VERY VERY good news that’s gonna change our lives forever. (The Lidi clan)

2. Holiday in Phuket with JW. Looking forward!!! Seriously.

3. My obsession on getting that body I’ve been dreaming of/ working on. I’m getting THERE!

4. Someone whose worthy to be dedicated the Kylie’s song “Can’t Get You Outta My Head” NOW! (God, please make me stop thinking about this person).

5. I miss ALL my nieces terribly!!! Dear sweeties, please lets get together before I go for holiday ya…

And just for laughs, I uploaded this picture as my profile picture on Facebook. LMAO. It’s for motivation, really, nothing more. I am gonna get that body. Oh God, why so obsessed with it you say? Hello, it’s just the same with people who wants to lose weight, we the slim people are also body conscious! So, for the time being, please let me pretend that it’s me in that picture and my ang moh boyfriend teaching me surfing. Which I’m gonna do soon for real! If we ever get to Bali, of course.

72541_nicole_scherzinger_4_122_409lo 

I downloaded Kylie’s songs:

1. Slow (Cynta, we must pasang this one once I get the Merz – fingers crossed!)
2. Love At First Sight
3. Come Into My World
4. Red Blooded Woman
5. In Your Eyes
6. Chocolate
7. I should be so lucky

Okay, signing off. Gonna cook up dinner for myself, fried corned beef with onion and iced tea. HEAVEN.

Gonna watch some movies before bed. Think should go to bed early tonight.

x


No comments: