Monday, March 22, 2010

Turning 29

One more year before the big 30.

Last 23rd February I turned 29!! It’s just any other normal day except this year after so many years, someone was not with me to celebrate it. Well, don’t worry, I’m not sad. Just saying, that’s the major difference this year.

So, my birthday started off with flood of Birthday wishes on my Facebook wall and text messages. Thank you to all of you who took time to write something there. Hugs! Thanks also for the virtual birthday gifts, birthday cakes and so on. My boss, Dr. Mornie bought me a small cute birthday cake! First cake of the day ….. Thanks Doc! Mwah x.

And, the day ended with a birthday dinner at our favorite local seafood restaurant in Asia City., sponsored by my two elder brothers:

Thank you elders!! Love you guys to death!

The favorite dish of the night was….

Image8667(1)

SOFT CRAB!! This is so nice, you should try it!!

So, another cake in order. This time it’s Cheese cake!! The favorite!

And MUST have camwhore session even if we look like shit that night
(only because the major event is on the weekend!!)

That basically how my birthday day ended this year. Everyone went home full and happy.

AND THEN…… CAME WEEKEND…WE TURNED INTO OUR ALTER EGO!! – my birthday theme.

I chose NICOLE SCHERZINGER as my alter ego. Cynta chose Bettie Hutton or Bettie Page for hers, not sure what Amy’s alter ego was too. Visit CyntaCinta blog (it’s listed, right side of this blog) to read more.

Nicole_Scherzinger_469798a Image8678(1)

DSC02443

Image8680(1)

I LOVE MY HAIR THAT NIGHT OH AND YES, MY LITTLE BLACK DRESS TOO!!!

My birthday bash was at BED Bar and I also invited a good friend, Justin to join the festivities and he brought four other friends to come along and that made the celebration even more FUN! Check out the photos:

24153_341170723656_567683656_3596964_8340618_n

And….this happened…….call up on stage to drink a mug of beer at one go! Like shit… and me being already tipsy at that time was quite toropodon – sorry no English word can match this!

I, without the influence of others added whiskey to my Tequila Sunrise! (Bad decision this one) – apart of finishing that mug of beer on stage, I also almost finish this on stage! Jeez.

P/S: Saya benarkan kamu mengejek ni gambar-gambar saya.

That stunt on stage made me look like a total drunk and actually, let me rephrase that, it’s not just looking like one but really is one!!

DSC02464

Anyways despite BIG headache in the morning, it was a super fun night. I had the best birthday gift ever too! And oh, met some cool people too!

And, as a punishment for having too much fun, I lost a lot of hair!!
Blaming the I-can’t-be-bothered-to-wash-my-hair-immediately mode!!

Image8702

My last year in the 20s category. I wonder what next year’s celebration will be like. I hope somewhere far far away from here!

FINGERS CROSSED!

p/p/s: Proud of my baby!!!!! PosStream worked just FINE!, I can't wait to see you! Not long now.

Nice work honey ;)
x

No comments: