Monday, April 12, 2010

Bitter Side of Me

Although I am generally a nice person, today I decide to be a BITCH. There are two person that I feel like killing right now.

 

Person No.1 – Mr.Arrogant Bastard

 

Dear Mr. Arrogant Bastard,
I am not even sure why I can’t get you out of my head. You have officially became a penunggu in my brain. I don’t exactly LIKE you like I am willing to run, stumbled on stone with a bleeding knee and still get up and run again to get to you. In other word, fuck it… I lupa the peribahasa, something with the dikejar tak dapat dan berciciran something. Gah. LMAO. I think it’s the REJECTION that gets to me.

 

I hate not being able to be in control of a situation especially THIS! Maybe this is what every other guys that I rejected felt. Fine, karma yes? What goes around, comes around and bites you in the ass. Okay la, I accept the fact, maybe a punishment/payback time for me but how can you ever forget something as close to this??! Trust me… Mr. Arrogant Bastard is THIS hot. But, at least I have had some good memories ;) (Man..I still hate that Smiley thing doesn’t work liao!)

1296315224_a5c1d233cb

04_03
But, besides bothered about that I AM HAPPY AND CONTENT WITH JW – also he is partially to be blamed for giving me those dares, gets me excited. Gonna spank him hard when I see him! Hmmph! Think its just a crush thing. But… I want to GET OVER IT already. Messing up my brain. No good for my intellectuality. Don’t worry, I am not THAT DESPERATE to pray that Prayer to St.Jude so my wishes come true.

 

But I wish:

1. Your country will be kicked off from World Cup 2010 on first round.
2. You get bald really soon with big gut you can’t even see your feet - (can already see your hair thinning yo!)

3. Your cock shrink to 3” and give yours to a midget.

 

PERSONAL WISH: (wishing on a star – pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls)

4. More freelance job for me please, need to ganti balik all my santut dan baju yang magically hilang tu

5. I wish that my BFF will be 50kg very soon with very hot body ala Nicole Richie

Person No.2 – Cheating Lying Bitch

 

I don’t even know how to begin about this. But I pray someday the truth will come out, you double face moron. Someday you are going to expose your cheating lying self to the world. I am so annoyed that I can’t even find words to describe how much I loathe this cheating lying bitch.  And I am gonna stop pretending for you and tell the world who you really are. You don’t deserve everything you have now. NOT AT ALL.

 

Thoughts:

 

IS IT TRUE THAT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE PRETTY SISTER IN THE FAMILY? LIKE PARIS AND NICKY, KIM AND KHLOE? – somebody said that in Ugly Betty. Betty looking hot now BTW ;)

Much Love, x

 

p/s: Bitch, gambar nenek dibawah tu untuk kau.