Wednesday, May 26, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you read my mind

I hate the way you’re always right

I hate it when you lie

I hate it when you make me laugh

even worse when you make me cry

I hate it when you’re not around

and the fact that you didn’t call

 

But mostly, I hate that I don’t hate you

Not even close, not even a little bit, not even once.

 

Okay, girls I know you have seen this movie. My favorite when I was in college and I definitely love this scene so much!

 

 

How ROMANTIC is that??!! If only someone did that for me back in college! (Yang hensem dan memikat hati ku ya!)

 

Okay, my point is, yesterday I was WORRIED SICK THE WHOLE DAY and was not having a good sleep, keep checking my phone for text reply or delivery report because I didn’t hear anything from JW at all! I’m so not used to that situation where I don’t get to talk to him be it Skype, MSN or text messages. When you care for someone, such feelings are bound to happen I guess. Honestly, I even skipped lunch and dinner, tried to keep myself busy because a lot of imagination came to mind and mostly worst imagination ever. Gosh! I should stop being paranoid but Piscean are like that. It’s written in the stars. Have you ever felt that way when you really care about someone? And for the first time after so many weeks that NONE of my neighbors in Barn Buddy were able to steal anything from me. HAHAH for that! So, to cut a long story short, I was in a very unstable mood and I don’t like it. Don’t you hate it when someone have such an effect on you? That he’s in control of your emotion, no matter how strong you think you are, how matter how good you are in trying to make yourself feel better? I definitely think that:

 

1. I am in control of my emotion

2. I am stronger (dealing with feelings not pushing a 40 passengers bus with my middle finger strong)

3. I know better

 

But, guess what? When feelings and love take over your emotion, everything else pretty much goes down the drain, so I guess all that I AM CONTROL OF MY EMOTION, I AM STRONGER AND I KNOW BETTER speech are pretty much BULLSHIT.

 

Anyways …. it’s okay now. He’s safe and sound in Bali and that crappy hotel do not have Internet (WTF?), so guess what? I’m going to Bali this Saturday!!! Well, at least plan to, we see how it goes! *flights quite expensive and lots of stop over* Airasia, it’s time to make a KK-Bali direct flight!

 

dreamland-beach-bali

 

And hopefully JW will teach me this :

bali

Hoping good news coming this way!

 

9927_148790803350_529273350_2459017_482465_n

Happy Holidays People! It’s a long weekend.

 

Much Love, x

6 comments:

Jessica Lyne said...

10 Things I Hate About You is one of my all-time favorite movie. I've watched it like 10 times already ni:)
Have a safe flight to Bali! ^^

Nancy said...

Me too....my all-time favourite movie juga tu. and yes, I think I am also guilty of watching it 10 times or more!

佳順 said...

成人卡通 視訊34c 母子亂倫聊天室 免費無碼片 台灣交友網 日本女優無碼 無名小站性感美女影片 影片試看 偷拍,影片 基隆聊天室 女性愛愛 性愛自拍 18成人網站 少女色情 洪爺成人影城 彩虹a片 情色卡通線上看 麗的色情小遊 一夜情a片 aio愛情館影片免費383 完美女人 玩美影城 性感美女 辣妹鋼管脫衣秀 人妻短片下載 熟女貼圖 a片下載 視訊聊天室 a圖看到爽 限制級寫真集 85cc免費看成人片 微風成人a片本土 嘟嘟 色情777 熊貓貼圖 援交自拍影片 情人趣味用品 免費脫衣 免費av片觀賞 洪爺影城 大奶阿尼 mofosex. 下載a圖 日本av巨乳 性愛光碟 後宮電影院18jack 限制級 live0204 免費看性愛影片 正妹走光露點

Gallivanter said...

I think a KK - Bali flight is inevitable...Bali is definitely a place to be! :-)

桂竹 said...

A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody...................................................

Nancy said...

Hey Gallivanter, oh yes! Definitely a place to be.