Monday, May 10, 2010

Eye Candy found!

Sorry, this is some crappy and short entry before Staff Gathering at 12 noon. I promised myself to start on a diet / work out regime for 2 weeks before my holiday. Yes, its very soon. Passport drama settled. Yay!

I just stumbled upon a hottie on the Internet, I don’t know who he is but me likey him! Readers, do you know who this guy is? Obviously an actor or model but what’s the name?

 

Bone_Deep-344-large I think he’s cuteness overload!

“I wanna do bad things with you!!!”  - True Blood intro song.

On other matter, I love this song and I love those jackets!!! Membuatkan I terasa jer dengar lagu ni. Cis!

Imagine John and moi on ZX14 with those jackets!! Super hot lar! I know I’ve been talking about this John Doe for quite some time now. Not ready to post up pics in here. But if you happen to be my friend in Facebook, I think you already have a clue.

Alright….this is ZX-14 or famously called Kawasaki Ninja ZZR1400

silver 07 zx14 sportbike

If all goes well, will be able to afford this very soon. Fingers crossed. And also if all goes well, gonna throw a party down at BED bar, you’re all invited of course but first things first, pray that this good thing happen and not just a hope. Arghhhh! Tolong la..

On another note, I am happy to announce to all who have been patience enough to bear with my ramblings and obsession and fantasy on some certain asshole who in previous life was a Greek god, that… I AM OVER HIM. OFFICIALLY. What a heartbreaker! But, I’m over it. Thank you to all of you for your patience to deal with me going through this phase. I finally recovered from this obsession.

Okay la, enough rambling, will post up a new interesting entry very soon, editing pics can be such a pain in the arse.

Much Love, x

2 comments:

芳瑜 said...

希望能常常看到你的更新........................................

Nancy said...

Sorry I tak baca hanzi...tak faham pun.