Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cuteness Overload!!

Herro!

 

Greeting from Beverly Hills. (Bundusan)

 

I am happy and overjoyed to announce that I am a GREAT-AUNT to a super cute baby girl, Adriana.

DSC03593

Notice a devil red-eyed cat behind? hehehehe

 

DSC03594

DSC03595

 

Finally, I want to BRAG about this outfit:

 

DSC03589 

This gorgeous two piece (bought separately but same material) only cost me RM16!

 

I think I want to post an entry on cheap bargains. I have lots of pretty outfits that didn’t cost me any fortune. But then, I think everyone can dress up super gorgeous below RM50 these days. Well, better finish up the long overdue drafts!!

 

See you in next posts!!

 

Mwah x

 

 

ACARA SELINGAN:

So, I stumbled upon this lady on the Internet, apparently a lingerie model, don’t know where she’s from la, either Malaysia or Singapore. If Malaysia, I didn’t know a lingerie model job exist in Malaysia. How ignorant of moi. Eventho she’s not ugly, I find something odd in her:

 

20677_264183196796_571811796_3090780_5561643_n

D3X_2209

I find her face shape is a little bit odd. First photo is okay, was just mesmerized by that boob size on someone so slim, does not compute! Maybe just me, but does it look weird to you? (Talking about the face shape now, not boobs) So, I did some digital surgery on her face shape and came out with this:

 

EDITED1

 

EDITED2 

Much better.

6 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

GAMBAR SELINGAN:ha ha..kalu nda perfect tu potensi ke'original'an tu ada lah kan[well manusiakan selalunya nda perfect]...OR maybe telampau diubah suai terus jadi pelik..T__T
ps/ i love to read ur writing ms nancy[sorry suda tebiasa pggl 'ms',wpun tida perna jd lecturer saya dan sewaktu dengannya..automatically generate tu panggilan sebab perna jd student d unitar kan, hope u dunt mind)..i read frm ur 1st entry lg tu ha ha ha

Nancy said...

Hahaha...tu la...sya rasa pun terlampau di ubah suai. Thanks Nurul Aima for reading....lamaaaaaa sdh betul ko grad tu kan? hehehe. Panggil je la miss, kebetulan pun masih miss juga belum jadi puan. ha ha.

孫邦柔 said...

時時關心,時時感動。..................................................

Nancy said...

ok...thanks :)

劉林育雅嘉韋 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

Nancy said...

iya..betul itu... *insert raymond look here*