Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Way You Make Me Feel

I posted this entry about a year ago and when I was browsing through my blog I stumbled upon it again and I have to say that I still feel the same right now. Happy and content. So, here I am reposting this entry because I love it and I want to be reminded of the good things in life.

 

I must admit, I am a lot more happier in my life right now than I have ever been before. People around especially those who are close notice the difference I guess. And, I think the recent changes in my life are somewhat positive, something that I should be thankful and grateful for.

Never in my life that I imagine I will go through a heartbreaking situation, but, I did and I’m glad I got over it. It’s in the past. I am much more happier now than ever before. I must say, my life have turned upside down and all to the better. So, yeah, I’m awesomely happy. It’s true when they say, when one door closes another one opens. And I don’t care if it’s not happily ever after, as long as I’m happy now.  That’s more important.

And I’m lucky to meet new people along the way. People who opens doors to thousands of  opportunities for me to reach for the star. To believe in myself, to go get what I want and do things that make me happy because I deserve it and to not care what people think because the most important thing is you know what you’re doing.

To the people who cares for me, I don’t know what to do without the love and support from all of you. I appreciate the concern and advice given thru it all and I promise to be someone who I want to be, not someone that other people expect me to be. I know this is a mediocre update but yeah, I’m happy , as happy as I can be.”

 

A year ago photo! So different from now.

 

4542_91966583350_529273350_1790278_3032390_n

This is a crappy post. I’m in the midst of writing a Joomla user manual and taking a break. At the moment, I have few blog drafts: ‘Fantastic Plastic’, “Nancy and The King”, “Denpasar Moon” and “Tobey Lidi”. Stay Tuned!

 

Much Love, x. 

3 comments:

ReaganRayMunang said...

:) Good to know that Nancy. Hope you have a calm & lovely life now. God Bless you :) BTW,beautiful blog setting you have here. Like always your blogs full with good stories to read.

Nancy said...

Hi Reagan...how are you? lamaaaaa sdh x dgr khabar. hope all is well with you. How's life?

ReaganRayMunang said...

I'm fine. Owhh yes. Thank you. Fine like always. Run smoothly according what i plan.