HOT GEEK ALERT!!!!
Okaylah, gotta admit not really a looker lah kan but know what’s hot about him?
- As of March 2010, he is the youngest billionaire in the world, with a net worth of US$4 billion in 2010 due to his 24% share of Facebook. (born May 14,1984)
- President and CEO of Facebook
- He also built a program to help the workers in his father's office communicate
- He built a version of the game Risk, and under the company name Intelligent Media Group
- He built a music player named the Synapse Media Player that used artificial intelligence to learn the user's listening habits, which was posted to Slashdot and received a rating of 3 out of 5 from PC Magazine. Microsoft and AOL tried to purchase Synapse and recruit Zuckerberg, but he decided to attend Harvard College instead.
- A movie based on Zuckerberg and the founding years of Facebook, called The Social Network, will be released on October 1, 2010,
Probably as good as The Pirates of Silicon Valley, yes? Go download that movie. Its kinda cool.
Check out the trailer:
Okay, must look at my own geeky stuff now but I feel like going out for some lok-lok la.