Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Totally Random – Part 1

 

Random No.1

 

Two best friends. Both guys. One with amputated legs, one is blind. So, they can take advantage of each other.

 

A.L.G : Since I don’t have legs, you can carry me on your shoulder and be our guide. I can give you directions so we can go places.

B.G : Good idea.

So they wanted to go somewhere, A.L.G was so good at giving directions and they are about to cross a river

 

A.L.G: Stop, we are in front of a river now… and guess what? There’s a girl taking a bath right over there.

B.G: Oh yeah!!! And pretty too!!!!

A.L.G: How would you know??!!!

B.G: Cos I can feel your cock getting hard you idiot!

 

 

Random No.2:

Adam and Eve. The snake would be so unlucky if Adam and Eve were Asians. Cos if they were, they’d eat the snake instead of that apple and we would all be sinless.

 

115

 

 

Random No.3:

 

My fantasy to be on a cover of MAXIM Malaysia with title HOT BLOGGER and her HOT Boyfriend, HOT Car and HOT Bike almost killed my brother when I told him that. Well, in my head, I look like Andrea Fonseka when I said that.

 

banner

 

Random No.4:

R.S.V.P. stands for a French phrase, "répondez, s'il vous plaît," which means "please reply."

 

 

 

To be continued…I am just distracting myself. Having the urge to eat something. NO!

 

 

Much Love, x.

 

P/S: I love this song. I bet Malena is worthy to be dedicated this song to:

 

4 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

akhirnya saya tau makna RSVP kesihaan

Jessica Lyne said...

and i thought RSVP means Reservation..hahahah.

A photo shopped MAXIM cover is as good as the real thing..hehe. Upload on FB, hello fame:)

群育航學 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。.......................................................

Nancy said...

Hahaha..tu la..rupanya French pula ah...tu lah tu nanti mau find time to fake a MAXIM cover...LOL.