Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Pishori

 

I know!!! I haven’t been updating this blog for more than a year now. Sigh. I think I lost all my followers and readers now and dang! this year I didn’t get a call from Nuffnang to cover Stompin Sabah 2011 event. What a shame. That was some easy money I made last year. All thanks to Nuffnang!

 

From no updates at all, here I am writing again in my blog to share the biggest ever news that I have. I AM MARRIED! Well, don’t say “finally” cos I really take that as an insult, I mean..what do you mean “finally”? I’m not some 80 year old single woman. If I am, I guess you have the right to say FINALLY.

 

To be honest, I NEVER expected that I will get married anytime soon. It was not in my plan. But I believe God has His own way of sending you a signal that “The time is Right and THIS is THE MAN for you”. So, as of 6th September 2011, I am officially married under the Law of Malaysia (haha) to the luckiest guy on planet Earth, Asif Pishori. (To be fair to him, I am also the luckiest girl on Earth) We just did the civil ceremony and will plan that big white wedding next year somewhere in July or August.

 

390971458

 

So, yeah, no pre wedding photos yet, no big white wedding and big reception yet but all of that, is in the plan. Unless, we decided we couldn’t be bothered next year. Hahah! But, I WANT!

 

So anyway, I just felt like sharing that bit of a news in my long ignored blog, I will post again in a few days time.

 

MORE PICTURES:

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

My next entry will be something useful to those Malaysian lass who plan to get married with a British citizen. I will jot down the step by step process of getting the approval from our beloved government. Stay Tuned! And if you happen to be a Sabahan, you’re lucky! You don’t have to go to KL at all for it! Everything can be done locally.

 

Much Love,

Ciean

14 comments:

Rungitom said...

Glad to see you back in blogging, and congratulations to the both of you. :)

You two are the luckiest couple on earth!

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

finally!!..tp itu bukan untuk status...finally ko upd8 juga blog bah..punya laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama saya tunggu!!

Nancy said...

Haha Tom..thanks! You're the first to comment!

Nancy said...

Aima! Hahaha...yaaaa....I FINALLY made the effort to update! Now, I'm gonna blogwalk from one to another..hehehe...nasib kita aktif bertegur-sapa di twitter juga :))

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

Congrats again hun! Now don't go missing again yeah? hehe

Gunaqz said...

Hi Nancy,
Congrats again to both you and your husband. :-) Punya lama sia tunggu blog update ko. hehe.

Welcome back!

Borneo Boy said...

Congrats my dear friend. GBU & your hubby :) Its good to see you back do your blogging again :)

Nancy said...

Thanks Borneo Boy..yes happy to be back in the blog world! hehe

Nancy said...

Hey Erina!! Thanks...good to be back..kunun..hahah!

Nancy said...

Thanks Miss Jess! hehehe

The Unknown Girl said...

Congrats! :D

Nancy said...

Thanks Ms.The Unknown Girl :))

Memorabillia said...

Nice Blog You Have, Please Visit & Follow us...cheers..

http://mymemorabillia.blogspot.com/

saprul indah said...

An Excellent Blogpost Relevant to the Topic. It really generates a new thinking pattern in the viewers. Please pursue with your Blogging Activities.
cara mengobati asam urat
cara mengobati darah tinggi
cara mengobati kelenjar getah bening
obat pelangsing
cara mengobati maag kronis