Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 5 Report

Hey my lovelies!

I just got back from lunch with my younger bro and ma niece. We had Korean food for lunch and its yummy and I stupidly spent RM18 on kimchi takeaway when I can actually get it for RM7.50 in CKS. Zzzz.

This is my 5th day on my twice a day PMC regime and the difference that I can feel is my skin is no longer oily. But, probably it can also be another contributing factors to this cos I also tried out a few other products within this 5 days.

1. HerbaLife Radiant C Booster : RM72 (image below). It is made with high quality Vitamin C and it helps minimize pores and can be used as makeup base. It's worth trying cos its not too expensive.


2. Lioele BB Cream : RM69.90 - bought at Parkson. BB cream basically helps to create a clean and natural skin tone by being absorbed into your skin.


So there it is, my two other products that I started using recently for my skin. Hope it works. 

Thinking of reviewing some of the beauty products I have used and loved so far. 

See you in my next post and here's a pic of Ben!!!  Exploiting Ben cos he's default cute with no photoshopping needed! Hehehe. It used to be cats or dogs photo before this little guy came into my life. 




No comments: