Friday, January 11, 2013

One Month Pure Marine Collagen Challenge

I've been searching high and low for the most affordable collagen in the market. I am quite interested to try out BeutSkin Essence after looking at tons of photo of celebrities and non celebrities before and after photos but the price is quite unacceptable when you've got milk and diapers and clinic bills to worry about. You have no idea (probably you do) how valuable RM50 can be once you have kids. BeutSkin Essence (30 pills) cost about RM210 so yeah.....NO THANK YOU (for now, I hope I can afford it in the near future)

So, I came across this Pure Marine Collagen (seaweed) and its insanely cheap! RM10 per packet. Why not, give it a try, right? Plus, I've read good reviews on it as well so its definitely worth trying. For me, it look a bit  gross (macam rambut si Medusa ni) and I imagine it being something that Rumplestilskin would have in his collection for dark magic. I was warned it's a bit smelly but to be honest it's acceptable. Not too bad. 

So I have cooked my one month supply of PMC earlier this morning and had my first PMC added orange juice. I cannot wait to see the results in a month and I will definitely share the results here. Will add a BEFORE picture after this.

Last but not least HAPPY FRIDAY lovely people. I'm gonna have a Japanese lunch with husband today and gonna go view a few apartments tomorrow. Yes, we are planning to get our own place this year. Fingers crossed and please be good to me dear bank people. 




This is Ben when he was 2 months old. I miss those chubby cheeks! 
His pictures always bright up my days I hope it will brigthen up yours too! 












5 comments:

Gunaqz said...

I don't have kids but with the insanely expensive suppliments I have to buy to help my psoriasis condition, I am left with little $ to buy food, let alone another supplement! Tapi klu berkesan ko punya collagen, sia mo cari jalan to afford it juga lah. Harap2 sini ada. Tunggu update ko dulu.

Pipi si Ben bikin geregitan betul oh. Cute sekali! Hey, goods luck with your house hunting, keh? I'll cross my fingers for you. Cheers!

Gunaqz said...

I don't have kids but with the insanely expensive suppliments I have to buy to help my psoriasis condition, I am left with little $ to buy food, let alone another supplement! Tapi klu berkesan ko punya collagen, sia mo cari jalan to afford it juga lah. Harap2 sini ada. Tunggu update ko dulu.

Pipi si Ben bikin geregitan betul oh. Cute sekali! Hey, goods luck with your house hunting, keh? I'll cross my fingers for you. Cheers!

Nancy said...

Hahaha.Ni collagen murah yang everyone can afford. RM10 saja beh satu plastik for a month supplement but looking at other blogs that shows how to cook that thing mcm salah saja saya masak..lets just hope I don't turn into something else la.hahaah!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. its been almost a month. How did it go? Cheers

Nancy said...

I gave up after a few weeks cos of the horrendous taste and smell of it. Few weeks into using it I can feel that my skin was less oily.